Milda Simanaviciute was born in 1989, Vilnius, Lithuania. She is a graduate of Vilnius Academy of Arts with a Bachelor's degree in ceramics. The artist is mainly notable for her own jewelry brand – Kuresu. Her handmade earrings and pendants stand out for their artistic expression – sleek and abstracted sculptural forms, resembling ordinary objects, like planets, berries, pearls or even teeth. These at first sight mundane matters are references to the inner world of woman.
The author creates not only jewelry, but also home decor pieces that are full of liveliness and colors. A formal expression of these objects is very tangible in order to feel them sensually. The sculptures are usually formed with clay. Moreover, these hand-built objects are inspired by nature, so they greatly remind of plant forms, for instance – leaves, blossoms, cactuses and so on.
According to the artist, the very essence of her artworks is based on myths, dreams and collective subconsciousness, which is shared among human beings.
- Group exhibition – "Pharmacy", The Ministry of Fluxus, Lithuania, 2010;
- Group exhibition – "Cells", Vilnius Academy of Arts, Lithuania, 2012;
- Group exhibition – "Space Odyssey 2014", Vilnius Academy of Arts, Lithuania, 2014;
- Miniature exhibition in RA gallery, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2017;
- Group exhibition – "Let It Be The Night", Medusa Art Gallery, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2017;
- Permanent solo exhibition at Medusa Art Gallery in Vilnius, Lithuania, 2017-2019;
- Miniature exhibition in RA gallery, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2018.
- Participation in Berlin Sound Workshop, 2014, Germany;
- Participation in Performative Art Laboratory in Vilnius Academy of Arts, Lithuania, 2014;
- A manager of projects in ADI ceramics studio, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2015-2016;
- Along with a painter Paulius Arlauskas, established A Three-Dimensional Museum of Illusions – "VILNIL", Vilnius, Lithuania, 2016;
- A leading founder of Medusa Art Gallery, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2017;
- An organizer of body painting workshop, Medusa Art Gallery, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2017.