We are committed to recognizing and respecting your privacy rights by keeping you informed and processing and protecting your personal data in compliance with applicable law.
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect and process some or all of the following information (“Oder Information”) you make available to us if you register on the Site and/ or use the Services, such as your:
- Name, email address, mailing address, phone number and/ or any other physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) financial information, such as credit card.
- Transactional information based on your activities/ buying history on the Site.
- Activity on the Site including but not limited to browsing activity, items added to favourites, and items added to the shopping cart.
- User name, password, shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item.
- Interests, other registration information.
- Customer support and other correspondence sent to us.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: (i) communicate with you; (ii) screen orders for potential risk or fraud; and (iii) when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us by email, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us describing how you can unsubscribe from receiving further marketing communications from us. If you are a registered user you may also be able to adjust your email settings by logging in to your account and adjusting your account settings.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here:
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If You Are a European Resident
Please be aware that our processing of your personal data will comply with the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). We ensure implementation of these rights and provision of any related information upon your request or enquiry:
- To know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
- To gain access to your personal data and to know how it is processed;
- To request rectification, erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing, with the exception of storage;
- To object to processing of personal data, direct marketing purposes inclusive;
- To ask for erasure of your personal data („right to be forgotten“);
- To request transfer of your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format to you or to another party;
- To lodge a complaint before the relevant governmental institution.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We may store your Personal data up to 10 years after your last visit to the Site unless or until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
120 High Road, East Finchley