- How are the artists selected?
Our art curators take great care in selecting professiona l and acknowledged artists that can offer artworks displaying the highest standards of artistry and technique. The artists you see on nobig.art are valued in the art industry and have their works exhibited in museums and private collections.
These are the main criteria that we follow when selecting an artist:
● The artist participates in local and international exhibitions
● The artists works are favoured in the art market: they have successfully sold pieces to museums and private collections
● The artist has an adequate education in the field
● The artist is appreciated in the specialised media
- How can I be sure that the art is authentic?
Each art piece is signed by the author. In addition to that, a certificate of authenticity is provided with each delivered artwork. Nobig.art takes full responsibility in ensuring that the artwork you have purchased is an original.
- Why should I buy original art online?
We believe there are many reasons to buy art online. Here are a few of them:
● You can “try on” the piece before you buy it. Request our team to overlay the artwork you like onto a photo of your space or do it yourself using our online tool. This will help you visualise what the artwork will look like in your home or office.
● You don’t need to plan gallery visits. Buying art online is easier and less time-consuming than hunting for a piece you like in physical galleries.
● You get a better price. Yes, nobig.art is still an art gallery, but by cutting out the middleman we can offer you a selection of great artworks for affordable prices.
● You get it delivered to your door for free. Arranging a delivery would be another hassle that you’d have to take care of if you bought art from a physical gallery. When you buy online, we take care of everything, free of charge.
● You can return it with ease. If you don’t like the way an artwork looks once you see it in your home or you realise you’re actually looking for something else – no worries, returns are free.
- Is it safe to buy art online?
Yes! All of our online payments are processed via our chosen secure payment gateway PayPal which offers the most stringent level of security certification in the payment industry.
PayPal meets all 6 categories of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS):
● Maintain a Secure Network
● Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
● Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
● Protect Cardholder Data
● Implement Strong Access Control Measures
● Maintain an Information Security Policy
- How can I be sure that my purchase will be delivered safe and sound?
We guarantee free insured shipping to anywhere in the world. This means:
● Your artwork is carefully packed for a safe, damage-free journey.
● We only ship through trustworthy partners – TNT and UPS – who know how to handle art with respect.
● Every order is appropriately insured.
● If despite all that an artwork arrives damaged, we guarantee a full refund.
- Do I need an account to purchase an item on nobig.art?
Registering an account is optional. You can place your order without logging in.
- I need help deciding which artwork to choose. Can somebody help me?
No need to worry about that! We are here to help you. nobig.art offers complimentary art advisory service, completely free of charge. Learn more about this service here.
- Are there any other options to place an order?
Yes, you can also place an order through email.
- My item has not arrived yet. When will it arrive?
Every order has a tracking code. You can track your item to see its current status.
- What forms of payments does nobig.art accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
● Credit and Debit Cards
● Bank Transfer
- What if the work I purchase looks different at home than on the website?
Before making a purchase we advice trying out our Upload Your Room tool. This will help you see what the artwork would look like in your space. If you have already purchased the artwork and are not satisfied with it, make sure you let us know as soon as possible and you’ll be able to return it in 14 days.
- How can I return an artwork I bought?
Just drop us an email to email@example.com and an account manager will get back to you with more information about the process.
- How are the prices set?
Artworks are priced according to certain criteria:
● Artist’s notability
● How critically acclaimed the artist is in the industry
● The demand for artist’s works in the market
● The technique and the dimensions of the piece
Nobig.art works with artists directly, that’s why we can offer the best prices for their pieces.
- Can I cancel an order before shipment?
Yes, you can cancel your order anytime before shipment. If you want to return an item that has already been delivered, make sure you do it in 14 days after receiving it.
- How can I tell if an item will look good in my home?
Making sure our customers choose the artwork they feel most pleased with is our goal. Our experts are always there for you if you need a consultation. Contact them here. You can also email us a photo of the space you intend to have the piece in and we will add the artwork in it. Or you can use our online tool to do it yourself.